Once you’ve decided on an event our coaches are ready to help reach your goals. Each week coached sessions are run to build strength and speed.
Our coaches are Queensland Athletics Accredited and available to assist members with
- Setting goals and personalised training plans (may incur a fee);
- Advice on injury prevention; and
- Diet and Nutrition for running performance
Our members participate in lots of different distances from Parkruns to the long distance marathon, ultra marathon and trail runs. We’ll train together for specific races – erect the club tent at the start-line and Members not running come along and support!
Here’s a few of the popular events we train towards –
- Dusk 2 Dawn (February);
- Warwick Pentathrun (May);
- Noosa Running Festival (May);
- Brisbane Running Festival (June);
- Gold Coast Marathon (July); and
- Sunshine Coast Marathon & Community Run Festival (August)
Our Coaches have prepared three generic training plans based around speed (5km), Strength (10km) and Endurance (21km) – Click here to view plans – If you need a custom training plan, please make contact with one of our coaches.
Meet our Coaches
Members are encouraged to contact one of our coaches to discuss their individual running goals.
Got A Coaching Question?
Speak to a coach at one of our weekly sessions, or send a message using the Contact Us form and we’ll get back to you!