Please click on the following link to view the April Calendar – APRIL CALENDAR
A reminder that runs can be viewed on the online calendar on the website & a pdf version of the document is also available via the MBRR Members page/documents.
You can also PRINT or save the document on your computer for future reference.
There are also a number of notable changes this month:
- Weekend runs now commence at 6am from April 1 at the Redcliffe Jetty
- Time trial is scheduled for the first Saturday of each month starting at 6am on April 4 – Les will email you soon with further details
- There will be a bbq after the time trial to welcome the many new members to club. Family are also invited – let’s get as many club members as possible to meet & welcome our new club members
- Saturday, April 25 is Anzac Day. Meet at the Rotunda at Suttons beach at 4:45am before walking to the Redcliffe Dawn Service. Run & BBQ following the service.
- Our club event, the Dam Run is scheduled for Sunday 26th of April. Further information will be emailed later in the week.
MBRR Exec Team